There Is Music in the Air
There is music in the air. There is joy in the streets. There is a lilt in people’s steps. Even through the exhaustion, the over doing it and the gift giving mania, people are still reaching out to each other in little and big ways. I am reminded this holiday season of the basic goodness of people. I see it in their eyes. We are all striving to be happy in whatever way we know how. Trying to feel good, to make sense of our lives. To feel like we have a meaningful place in the scheme of things. Today, I will quietly bless others on their journey knowing that every blessing I give, I create first in my own mind and heart. Even the thought of blessing someone spreads a little light in me. ()
I wish people well.
THE GREAT BLESSINGS OF MANKIND ARE WITHIN US AND WITHIN OUR REACH; BUT WE SHUT OUR EYES, AND, LIKE PEOPLE IN THE DARK, WE FALL UPON THE VERY THING WE SEARCH FOR, WITHOUT FINDING IT. — SENECA
- Sex Addiction: A Progressive Disease?
- How We’re Wired for Gut Reactions
- A Message Of Hope In Recovery
- Greening Your Emotional Life: Make Emotional Balance Sustainable
- Researchers Say:Adults Need to Play More!
- Charlie Sheen: Not Emotionally Sober
- Mental Dis-Ease: PTSD: Suicides in Iraq
- The Biology of Codependency
- Why Don’t Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACoA’s) Get the Help They Need?
- Children Learn What They Live -The Recovery Version
About the AuthorTian Dayton PhD
Senior fellow at The Meadows, psychologist, psychodramatist, author Emotional Sobreity,ACoA Trauma Syndrome, Forgiving and Moving On, Huff Post blogger, speaker... Read More